Applicator HERMA 400 – compact, modular, servo driven. The compact labeller range with a modular system
HERMA 400, this uniquely compact labeller has unparalleled versatility thanks to a carefully designed modular construction system. The main advantage is that the basic servo drive unit remains the same independent of the configuration! One unit, one development, one spare part.
Thanks to the wide range of modules available, HERMA 400 can be integrated into any production line. Alternatively it can be built into a labelling machine that has been developed to suit your specific requirements. A perfect solution to every problem.
See the Herma 400 label applicator and its capabilities in the videos below:
The advantages at a glance are:
- Control integrated into the applicator – no separate control box is required
- Clearly laid out operating display
- Wide range power input 100V AC … 240V AC ±10%, 50 Hz … 60 Hz
- Automatic synchronization of labelling and product speeds
- Comprehensive range of modules: pedestals, label sensors, printing and embossing units – always a perfect fit
- Special unwind unit giving consistent web tension
- Available as left-hand and right-hand versions, for upright, horizontal or suspended operation, width in increments of 80 mm / 3” up to 320 mm / 12”
- PLC connection
- Transparent labels
- Easy to expand