Just-in-time production processes, smaller stock holding levels and computerized stock control systems, are placing pressure on manufacturers to apply unique identification labels on products, in retail outlets or for logistical purposes.
From printing and applying small bar code labels onto blister packs, through to pallet labeling using A5 labels, there is a unit to suit every possible requirement.
In common with all HERMA systems, print & apply solutions are based upon a comprehensive range of tried and tested state-of-the-art-modules. A wide spectrum of printers and application units dovetail together to provide the perfect solution for even the most demanding of requirements.
Watch this video to see how a hybrid system with HERMA labeler and integrated thermal printer works:
The advantages of Herma labelers at a glance:
- Control integrated into the applicator – no separate control box is required
- Clearly laid out operating display
- Wide range power input 100V AC … 240V AC ±10%, 50 Hz … 60 Hz
- Automatic synchronization of labelling and product speeds
- Comprehensive range of modules: pedestals, label sensors, printing and embossing units – always a perfect fit
- Special unwind unit giving consistent web tension
- Available as left-hand and right-hand versions, for upright, horizontal or suspended operation, width in increments of 80 mm / 3” up to 320 mm / 12”
- PLC connection – no problem at all
- Transparent labels – no problem at all
- Easy to expand
- Integrate most popular coders /printers