Wrap-around labeling with H400 labeller. The 152 C Standard and the 152 C Prisma – a machine range that masters every challenge of wrap-around labeling, even in tricky labeling tasks. Flexibly designed to accept an optional printing unit (hot-foil printing, for instance) as well as motorized unwinders and rewinders for a higher output capability.
The tested HERMA 152 C Prisma technology guarantees precise labeling, even if the product has minor geometric variations. Spiral misalignment is practically eliminated and labeling in orientation, including twin labeling, is no longer a problem.
The advantages of Herma labelers at a glance are:
- Control integrated into the applicator – no separate control box is required
- Clearly laid out operating display
- Wide range power input 100V AC … 240V AC ±10%, 50 Hz … 60 Hz
- Automatic synchronization of labelling and product speeds
- Comprehensive range of modules: pedestals, label sensors, printing and embossing units – always a perfect fit
- Special unwind unit giving consistent web tension
- Available as left-hand and right-hand versions, for upright, horizontal or suspended operation, width in increments of 80 mm / 3” up to 320 mm / 12”
- PLC connection
- Transparent labels
- Easy to expand