Top and base labeling with H400 labeller. This fully automatic top and bottom labeling system sets new standards in the quality, precision and economy of labeling.
The HERMA 652 C is specially equipped with top and bottom mounted applicators that simultaneously apply a label to both the top and bottom of a wide range of packs ranging from food to pharmaceutical products. The versatile HERMA COMPACT LINE modular system incorporates features such as a variable speed conveyor that allows the unit to be easily integrated into existing production lines.
Technical data HERMA 652 C - Top and base labeling:
HERMA 452 C - Top labeling with H400 labeller. 452C Compact, reliable, state-of-the-art technology for top labeling of a wide range of products and food packaging, etc.
The machine can be supplied either with a fixed dispensing beak and a sprung-loaded application roller or with a pivot beak. The pivot beak allows for the precise linear labeling of objects with large dimensional tolerances, irregularities or recesses (such as margarine packs, etc.).
Technical data HERMA 452 C - Top labeling:
HERMA 552 C - Base labeling with H400 labeller. A proven solution for base labeling of products. The machine is equipped with a fixed dispensing beak and a label recognition unit. Label application is taken care of by the conveyor belt in order to ensure maximum efficiency.
Products that are already transported in the correct position (in a production line, for instance) no longer need to be turned over for labeling. The labeller can be retracted from under the conveyor belt in order to change the label roll.
Technical data HERMA 552 C - Base labeling:
Watch this video to see how Herma 452c labeler works:
Watch the following videos to see how Herma 652c labeler works:
The advantages of Herma labelers at a glance:
- Control integrated into the applicator – no separate control box is required
- Clearly laid out operating display
- Wide range power input 100V AC … 240V AC ±10%, 50 Hz … 60 Hz
- Automatic synchronization of labelling and product speeds
- Comprehensive range of modules: pedestals, label sensors, printing and embossing units – always a perfect fit
- Special unwind unit giving consistent web tension
- Available as left-hand and right-hand versions, for upright, horizontal or suspended operation, width in increments of 80 mm / 3” up to 320 mm / 12”
- PLC connection – no problem at all
- Transparent labels – no problem at all
- Easy to expand
- Integrate most popular coders /printers