Integrated Suite of Solutions for the Management of Manufacturing Operations.
What is iFactory?
iFactory is an integrated set of tools and applications, enabling:
• Decision support based on reliable data collected in real-time from the factory floor
• Synchronization between business and shop floor systems
• Asset utilization, productivity improvement and cost reduction
• Compliance with European regulations for product safety, quality and traceability
• Quick response to unplanned events
What are the basic functions of iFactory?
• Execution & Traceability: Execution and monitoring of production processes in real-time.
• Asset Utilization: Real-time ΟΕΕ (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) measurement.
• Integration: Harmonization of information flow between business systems (ERP, WMS, SCM, etc) and automation & control systems (MES, SCADA, etc).
• Intelligence: Real-time data collection, analysis and visualization in the context of every different role.
What systems does iFactory include?
|Tracer Factory: MES (Manufacturing Execution System) for production monitoring and product traceability, including modules such as:
• Coding & Labeling
• Track & Trace
• Production Scheduling
• Data Acquisition
• Receiving/Dispatch Units Management
• Recall Management